Excited New Member seankcguy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome Sean, your BIL is one of the most top notch folks I know! Robert is phenomenal and a great forum friend!

Sure hope you enjoy it here! It’s kinda like a BBQ Fam! BTW, nice pics!

Reactions: bauchjw
Welcome from Virginia! tx smoker tx smoker is a phenomenal brother in law to drag you here!🤣 Awesome pics of your crew! Great group of people here who share good and bad, glad ur aboard! Can’t wait to see contest.between you and Robert!

Reactions: clifish
Robert #Tx smoker thank you for the introduction
More than welcome and much deserved. BTW, when you want to tag somebody, please use @ instead of #. When doing that, the person you tag gets a notification that you mentioned them in a thread.
Thank you all for making me feel welcome
I told ya it was a nice group of folks here :emoji_wink:
Here are a few pictures of me and our team’s rig and a bourbon glazed smoked salmon I did.
Didn't you tell me you won an award with the salmon? If not, you should have. That looks fantastic. Now ya gotta start taking pics of everything so you can post here. We love pics and lots of detail. The mantra though is "no pics, never happened"

Robert

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Can’t wait to see contest.between you and Robert!
I'm anticipating you being a judge Jed so be prepared to pack your bags. I'd rather you be a judge versus a participant. If you're cooking, I don't stand a chance of even getting an honorable mention :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
I'm anticipating you being a judge Jed so be prepared to pack your bags. I'd rather you be a judge versus a participant. If you're cooking, I don't stand a chance of even getting an honorable mention :emoji_laughing:

Robert
I’ll be there!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky