Everything You Need To Get Started!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Everything you need to get started!

• I want to buy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to buy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve Zimmer

Original poster
Jun 20, 2018
This is everything you need to get started selling BBQ! I am selling this as a package deal and am not interested in selling individual pieces of equipment.
The cart is on wheels and is heavy gauge stainless steel with a fold out shelf, cash drawer and hole for an umbrella.
The steam table is a lightly used Volrath that can hold 3 full sized restaurant pans.
The warming cabinet is Wittco and can hold full sized restaurant pans.
Included are the following : Cash register, small wares, insulated Cambro container for cold items, napkin dispensers, various sized stainless pans and lids, full sized bakery trays, plastic restaurant pans, chafing pans for catering, wash pan and two large Coleman coolers.
With this set up you can keep a ton of hot food hot and cold food cold!
$5500
I live between Dayton and Cincinnati OH in Waynesville.
937-776-1991

DSC_0420.JPG
Front of cart.JPG
Back of Cart.JPG
DSC_0431.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky