Ever smoked kebobs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I do have some experience with kabobs. In fact there is a thread in "general discussion" about it.
I did, chicken, pork loin, shrooms, bell peppers, onion, and shrimp, marinaded in teriyaki over night. Not good. Everything cooks at such different rates, some was great and some was over or under done. I decided the best way is to smoke what you want, then put it on the skewers when it's all done.

i love kebabs but it is real hard to get shrimp & beef to cook @ same time or temp ( we own shrimp catching boats- i've been cooking shrimp for over 30 years question- beef kabobs 20s each side @ 350 shrimp 5 mins per side @ 350

I found that the best thing is to put items that cook at the same pace on a skewer together. That way you can put them on at the right time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky