Ever cook for anyone famous?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vlap

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 17, 2007
Bradenton, Florida
For some reason I have been up for a while and I got thinking of all the celebs I have cooked for. Who have you all cooked for?
Ok heres my list:
Donald Rumsfield
Linda McMahon (Co-owner of WWF)
Mom from Who's the Boss. VERY nice lady who would stop what she was doing to talk to others and fans.
Green Day (the band)
Dave Grohl (from Nirvana and Foo fighters) Really cool guy who would hang out in the kitchen and talk to us.
Steve Spurrier (Gator Coach)
The entire Washington Redskins football team
The entire Washington Capitols hockey team (c...a...p...s... caps caps caps)
William Shatner
Ian Femming (90201 fame)
The teenage witch sabrina (whats her name? cute girl but I couldn't get her phone#)
Coolio (rapper)
The Maryland Terps national championship college basketball team
Micheal Jordan
Robbie Kinieval ( Evil's son)
Although not a celeb I did cook on the white house lawn for many well to do's
Brad Pitt
Jennifer Anniston
Rhonde and Tiki Barber (bucs and Giants football players)
Dick Vital
Some 4 star general that commentates on cnn. He saluted me in the middle of a 4 star restaurant in the middle of a busy night. Got alot of odd looks there.
Heuy Lewis (the news wasn't there)
Maria Sharapova (she is TALL, and all leg ;) )
There are some more I am not remembering. I definitely had a fun career in the food industry.

One of my brothers. He's a legend in his own mind.
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif

I cooked for Jeanne Cooper [Katherine Chancellor] of the daytime soap "The Young and the Restless".

Twice,the first was when she was doing a Canadian Cancer fund raiser in London,ON.A friend brought her to my restaurant in Woodstock for a late Sunday brunch.On account of she would never eat at the fund raiser on the Saturday[she hated their food]

The second time we invited her to do a Cancer fund raising in Woodstock.
When the food was served the aides were looking for her at one of the tables,because she usually got up to mingle with the diners,but they couldn't find her.Then they checked again and found her still at her table eating!That was a major compliment to me!
That was my only celebrity!

mine too..lol

for you canadians i have made a kelbasa on a bun for Tommy Hunter ( i was a grill cook in my younger days..
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif
)

oh and i made popcorn and all the concessions for Charlie Pride, Kenny Rogers,Rush and a bunch of other bands

ha

that was Stompin' Tom Connors - use to have to listen to him at my gramma when i was a kid..lol

watched him destroy a piece of plywood on the floor when he was stompin his foot during a concert

in the early 80s I was working on a ladys house in San.Fran & she told my partner & I to stick around,she was having Loni Anderson over for lunch.WOW she was quite good looking back then.

When I was 18, me and a buddy were cooking some burgers outside at his apartment. He lived right next door to Phil Anselmo (lead singer of Pantera). Dimebag Darrell Abbott (guitarist for Pantera who was murdered on stage) was there and so was Tom Araya (lead singer for Slayer).
I didnt actually cook for them, but they ate some of my burgers and hung out with us and watched football. Im more of the country redneck type of guy, but those heavy metal guys were really down to earth. Very nice guys. Its a shame to hear one was murdered.

You all have cooked for some interesting people. Fun to hear these stories

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky