Ed and Nancy.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sunman76

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Duncan Oklahoma
Ed and  Nancy met while on a singles cruise.  They were immediately attracted to each other, and spent all their days together sunning on the deck.  When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few miles  apart, Ed was ecstatic.  When they got back home, he  immediately started asking her out.

Within just a few weeks, Ed had  taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums.   Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and  true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month  anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine  restaurant.   While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed  said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you.   I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship  continues to the next stage.

Before I get a little box out of my pocket  and ask you a life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total  golf nut.   I play golf, I read about golf, I spend my weekends  watching golf on TV.    In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe  golf.  Some days, that's all I can think about.  If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so  now!"

Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't  be a problem.  I love you as you are, and I love golf too; but,  since you're being totally honest with me, I need to be totally honest with  you too.   Until I met you on the cruise,  I had spent the past  ten years being a hooker."

"Oh wow! I see," Ed replied...........   He, paused, looked down at the table, and was silent for a moment.   Nancy was afraid she had blown her chance to marry a really nice man.    

Ed sat there silently, deep in serious thought, then he quickly replied, "You know,  it's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

laugh1.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky