Easter Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cody_Mack

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 8, 2021
Fulshear, TX
My briskets are pretty good, from a 55-gal drum (best ever) to offset, to pellet, etc., so I am confident that all Easter guests will enjoy. But what can I do special? Is there a trick I can apply for four or five days to make it unique, on another level, or just a different level?

Rick

1649721723736.jpeg

Appetizers, like pig-shots, ABTs or maybe Moink Balls. Let the star be the Brisket entré.

I don't think you need to do anything special other than cook the Brisket perfectly. In my experience, most people are amazed with correctly cooked Brisket. They are use to having somewhat dry, restaurant brisket where it's a MUST to have BBQ sauce, so anything that's fresh, juicy, and cleanly smoked they are going to be amazed with. But good sides to compliment the Brisket does help! Good luck!

Reactions: Cody_Mack
I may add one thing that I just learned. When the bark is how you like it, then wrap in butcher paper with some Wagyu beef tallow spread out on the paper. It will kick it up a notch! Good luck!
8C0DDCDE-39D1-4B19-A973-D2C9E4D5C131.jpeg
02D2388B-1F92-4313-86AE-876162438C05.jpeg

Al

Reactions: Cody_Mack
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky