Dutch oven in your smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I 'm just going to go for it and do the best I can to clean it up after the smoke. I think your soap trick would work Kit, but I don't think I want the soap vapors in my smoker. I will keep that in mind for other times though.
Oh you wont get any vapors from the soap during smoking, at least I haven't tasted any. either way some of the suggestion above work too, though I found you had to scrub a little harder.

Have used Pam cooking spray on smoker racks and on a roaster pan/rack. Sprayed inside/outside of roaster. Cleanup was easy, no left over smoke/residue on pan after washing.

We had a spare 6 qt stainless DO on a shelf out in the garage. I don't bother with anything more than a quick scrub like I would any dirty dish.

The Goodwill suggestion is perfect. That's where I head first when I need something for the grill or smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky