Dust collector

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
So…my BIL is a master at making about anything. Back in October I thought about the Christmas exchange we always do here. So I sent him a txt and a pic and said “can you make something like this.” He answered back..”lemme think about it.” About a week later I got a pic via txt. And this is what he came up with…
E038CEC8-298B-470E-879B-B44E1D7B132A.jpeg

It’s made from stuff he had laying around his shop. Then he sent me this pic…
44BBEEBB-3E5C-4B33-9F86-7BF550C410B8.jpeg
Said it smokes a mean mini-corn dog. LOL.
Anyway, took enough of your time. Just wanted to brag on my BIL who has more talent than I could ever dream of having.

Jim

That is very much a talent and having been paired up with JLeonard JLeonard this last exchange… was fortunate enough to receive one of them and a bunch of other goodies! It’s an awesome conversation piece when ya have grilling/smoking buddies over!

Thanks again for that and everything else Jim, appreciate it buddy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky