Double smoked ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Greetings all,
It's been too long for me since I last posted but here's some shots of a double smoked ham we did last weekend. I started it on the kettle joe with a few nice chunks of pecan but had to finish it on thr Bullseye since I underestimated the charcoal needs. Still was great. Glazed it with a traditional brown sugar glaze and served it with some corn, bean, and tomatoe salad. The rest is now safely vac sealed for future sandwiches.

Thanks for looking!

Screenshot_20220802-211937_Gallery.jpg 20220727_142623.jpg 20220727_161756.jpg 20220727_162755.jpg

Great looking dbl smoked ham! I have not done one since Easter, once it cools down in Texas, I will be putting one on the pit!

- Jason

Reactions: JCAP
Looks delicious! Better keep the leftovers under lock and key!

Ryan

Double smoked hams are always a hit and yours looks good.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great.

I've never done a whole ham as there's only two of us and I'm the only one who likes ham. Done ham steaks before but it's just not the same.

Thanks for the likes and comments everyone. Really appreciated.

Live double smoked ham and yours looks great!
Also love that HR pecan rub 😁

Keith
Yea it's a good rub. But my favorite from them is the cherry rub. Perfect stuff.

Sounds like a great double smoked Ham, are you sure it is hidden away good
I would find it hard not to sneak bites until all gone

David
That's actually why I had to hide it away...or I'd finish it all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky