Doors for my cinder brick smoker?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you have any fire place dealers around you, that might be a place to start, or if you know anyone who does metal fab work, just make sure you get a reinforced door for your fire box so it doesnt warp on you. As for your smoke chamber you might get away with plywood doors. Just a thought.

Reactions: JLeonard and Djfan
following this - i'll be building a brick smoker this spring/summer. my plan was to fabricate them using 1/4" steel and maybe have them powder coated. buddy of mine used to weld professionally, so he said he'd put them together for me if i ran power to the garage for him.

I am starting to plan this as well. Due to the cost of fire brick , door availability, and time, I am considering considering keeping my eyes out for a few good used wood stoves for parts and doors ,to modify and bury in the brick work for an offset smoker.

Reactions: Djfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky