Digital thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kfactor

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
sk can
I'm looking to get my first digital thermometer and was think of getting ether thecmaverick 733 or the igrill2 when it comes out .should I wait for the igrill2 or just get the mave ?

Never had an iGrill, but I get good use out of my 4+ year old ET-73, and my 3+ year old ET-732. Haven't needed a 733 yet.

Bear

This is one of those things where opinions seem to vary.  Like Bear, I have 2 Mavericks: an ET-73 and an ET-732...used them for years and they always work like a champ.  I have heard and read others complain about problems with the probes or with range and signal loss.  I have personally never had a single problem with mine, and would happily recommend them to others.

Red

Thanks for the feed back I think I'm going to try the 733 for 70 dollars can't go wrong .Do u guys know if the new mav still comes with the Hybrid Probes ?

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky