Delete acount

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsmoke2

Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Hello,
I've had all my questions answered on here and would like to delete my account, how do I do so?

Why delete it? You can stay away as long as you want. You might change your mind.

Exactly. You'll only get emails if you reply to a thread so there's nothing at all to gain by deleting it. Heck, you may turn out some amazing food, which you possibly dialed in with help from forum members, that you'd like to showcase with pics and a nice write-up.

Robert

Reactions: daveomak
Exactly. You'll only get emails if you reply to a thread so there's nothing at all to gain by deleting it. Heck, you may turn out some amazing food, which you possibly dialed in with help from forum members, that you'd like to showcase with pics and a nice write-up.

Robert

You can block email notifications also.

Chris

Hello,
I've had all my questions answered on here and would like to delete my account, how do I do so?

Like others have said:
I can't think of any reason to delete your account, unless you don't like it here.
Just leave it alone, and if you don't make any comments it doesn't matter.
But if you think of another question 6 months from now, or 2 years from now, you're already one of us so just ask away, instead of having to register again to rejoin.

Bear

Like everyone above said, stick around.
Lot of of good folks here with good recipes, tips, and techniques.
And it doesn't cost a thing to just look either.

Let me add that I have been on here 5 years and I'm always learning something new even new ways to things I have been doing. I'm always meeting new people and have a great bunch of friends on here from just about everywhere. Though unfortunate I have never meet them in person but would like to.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky