DAWG GONE IT!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well since I started this post I should post up a pic of my buddy. I had a lab, st. bernard, wolf-hybrid, and a husky growing up and thought I would never own a small dog. Since I live in an apartment she's been my buddy for the last 10 years. This is Harley my chicken hound. 

b218266b_uglymug.jpg

Sad bump...

Our chocolate lab got diagnosed w/ cancer a couple of weeks ago.  Our vet gave him a shot of cortizone and b12 as temporary pain relief.  We were able to take him to our cabin at the lake for a weekend and he acted like his normal self.  Once the shots wore off, about 10 days, just enough time for false hope to really set in, he regressed.  We had him put down last Monday. :-(

c814ea7f_mocha3-1.jpg

4421068f_SAM_0999.jpg

This is my smoking buddy Belle!  She will be 12 in Dec.

Sorry for anyone on this thread that has lost their companion.

LOYAL:

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal.

Difficult standards for people to live up to.

-Alfred A. Montapert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky