Cusinart Woodcreek 4-1 pellet grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinJoeYankee

Original poster
Apr 28, 2020
I just picked one of these up, I never knew Cusinart was in the grill game but with all the accessories this thing is pretty amazing in my book! Anyone have one of these?

Attachments

• 4BC8036A-1A19-4971-A2DA-C85EE7345307.jpeg
    4BC8036A-1A19-4971-A2DA-C85EE7345307.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 74
  • 3E0A51D1-15D4-46B6-B4D7-AAB24EC94DCA.jpeg
    3E0A51D1-15D4-46B6-B4D7-AAB24EC94DCA.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: fivetricks
Ive looked at this a few times at Walmart. Just couldn't find enough reviews on it being so new. Have you smoked on it very much? If so what do yanthink about it?

Interesting, I do like the lights in there. Just wonder if they will get hazed over with smoke? Make them dimmer or not work at all.

Lights do get a smoky haze but clean right off. Only slam on the product is the company! I was foolish and left uncovered overnight, it rained and grill would no longer power up. At first they were very helpful with troubleshooting but then told me im responsible for the new circuit board as its not under warranty! Im smart enough to know to cover my grill but I'd expect this product to hold up to one rainstorm. Lucky for me Wal Mart has a 90 day return so I was able to exchange it! So in a wrap.....great grill, DO NOT GET WET, dont count on Cusinart's "warranty " If you want great customer service and a company who backs up their warranty then buy a REC-TEC

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky