Curious cure

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jokensmoken

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 7, 2016
Whitmore Lake Michigan
A 63 year old lady was in urgent care when the young intern examining her gently lays his hand on her arm and says "well, I've diagnosed you problem; you're pregnant"
At the news the elderly lady screams and storms out the examination room , gown flying every wich way, crying her eyes out.
An elderly doctor see and intercepts her, ushers her to a nearby chair and asks what was wrong.
The elderly woman explained her situation and the elderly doctor said "okay, okay. Take a deep breath and relax a bit...I'll be right back" and he walks off in search of the young intern.
When he found him he said "Are you crazy!? That poor woman is 63 years old, has three grown children, four grandchildren and you tell her she's PREGNANT...She's hysterical.
The young intern says "Yeah, but does she still have the hiccups"?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky