CT. Loves BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crankbolt

Original poster
Jul 7, 2017

So I requested a quote on this gorgeous smoker and they are so popular they are on a 20 month back  log on production.....its all good! Researching but still hooked! Might just be worth the wait :)

Well I believe I found my new new smoker... Meadow Creek TS250 with Chicken grille, chicken grille is a flipper design.... This is an amazing smoker. Had a good close up look today. By spring this will be in my yard. Chicken grill holds up to 40 lbs of leg and thighs. 3 stainless steel slide out grates in main smoking chamber. Large enough to smoke a whole hog up to 195 lbs. Warming box with 4 racks. Welds are perfect. Nice design. 

24 month back order on this big boy...time to do more research.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky