Couldn’t Help Myself. OKJ Bronco

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Danno44

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 8, 2018
Well I succumbed to self perceived peer pressure and grabbed one of 2 left at local Wally World for 100 bucks off retail.
Have the Highland for home, this is destined to my cottage and assembly to commence Friday night.
Will season Saturday, and likely ribs for maiden voyage. (Box left in car, thing is heavy so only moving when necessary.)
um0yc4V.jpg

Edit: Sorry don't know why it posted twice

Congrats on the new rig looks like a cool smoker! Haven't seen a vertical from OKJ before. Need to go over there and see what they have on sale here. At $184 would be hard to turn down

I’ve been looking for a smoker for cottage and debating with self on what to acquire.
The new Bronco caught my eye as it being smaller footprint for cottage and overall positive reviews. Add to it the current clearance price, I figured it was a sign...:emoji_laughing:

Keep us posted, I'm looking to move up from an ECB.
Will do. Unfortunately I didn’t make the tip to cottage this weekend. The box is driving me crazy knowing what’s inside waiting.
Hopefully a week from today I can post an update.

Edit*. Glad I bought it when I did, less than 24 hours later and all the local places, from where I bought and what I paid, were sold out.

Reactions: Indiana David
Well assembled (took my about 1 1/2 hours taking my sweet time).
Doing initial burn in and seasoning now.
oYVekcV.jpg

TE5SHcX.jpg

QANZkL4.jpg

FfQBCWO.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky