Cornish Hens Beer can style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I must admit that I am getting more comfortable with it each time I smoke (and Yes! that is the fun part.) Another 30 yrs or so, and I should be an expert... 8)

WOW another 30 years?

that means i will never know how to cook
good lawd please help me

Hey Vixon, Are those chickens still in the smoker?? They're crispy critters by now. How did they turn out? About how long did they take?

LOL...well they're certainly long gone now. They turned out excellent. Took about 4 hrs. I think there are some pics posted earlier in this thread...

Oh I guess I was late, I see the pictures now. I was posting from Page One of this thread not relizing there was a second page. Nice work on the chickens

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky