Cornish game hens - rotisserie or smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scott french

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 27, 2013
Which method would you use? I am doing them for Christmas dinner. I have a rotisserie with infrared broiler in my grill. I also could put them in my smoker. I asked about beef tenderloin in the beef subforum. I could smoke both in my smoker. Probably only rotisserie the cornish hens in the grill and smoke the beef tenderloin.

Reactions: JLeonard
I just bought 4. They are all shrink wrapped. I toss them in my sous vide at 170f and cook them as is. When done, I season and "reverse sear" them at 400 or so in convection oven or air fryer to brown.

Reactions: JLeonard
I vote rotisserie...

20200902_184731.jpg

This was a little more of old school rotisserie but get such great color to them.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky