Corned Beef (not home made)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I judge restaurants by their Reubens. I always have. You can tell when they care and when they don’t with a Reuben since it’s such a ubiquitous sandwich. Just because it’s a lot of strong flavors all competing for attention, quality often gets ignored. If their Reuben is great, the rest of their food will be great. Works every time.
It ended being pretty good. We really enjoyed it. Mama wanted extra pickles, it was very good with them.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I still rate one of the best Reubens I’ve ever had, if not the best, was in Northern Minnesota. I was decades ago and it was at the lodge in Itasca State Park, headwaters of the Mississippi. You could tell everything was homemade down to the rye bread. Even the butter used to grill the bread was unique. That was over 30 year ago and I’ve never forgotten it.

Wife said she had dinner in the oven on my way home. I never imagined she would use potatos and left over corned beef (and fixings) to make corned beef casserole. Pictures to come about to eat.

IMG_7703.jpg
IMG_7702.jpg

20220221_182012.jpg 20220221_182156.jpg

Looks tasty for sure! I'll send y my address...in case there is leftovers you don't want!

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky