coolina knifes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Not sure where to post this, so i figured i would try here! So ive been looking at these knives for awhile. The google bots have been doing their jobs and i see their ads pop up while im on here lol. My question is has anyone on here tried them or know of anyone that has them? Pros/cons???? Any input is appreciated!

Thanks Buckeyedude!

I don't know anything about them but I'm always a bit leery of "mystery" steel. "Hand forged high carbon steel"....this statement is like saying "we have the best steak hand cut from beef"....... you can get a very nice commercial made blade in this price point if you are looking for a good knife.... However, if you want a hand made knife, there is a price for personal craftmanship.....

I've heard mixed reviews, my issue is I have many custom carbon steel, and cost much more. You get what you pay for usually. I have found Old Hickory knives to be excellent, and if you're crafty, you can make some interesting stuff out of their cleavers ..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky