Cookie mill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
:shock: I made the stupid mistake of laughingly telling my wife she should do her christmas cookies in my smoker because of the capacity. DUH!
Guess who spent his afternoon baking snickerdoodles for a trial run!
Of coarse I had to constantly perform cookie samplings. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s a tough job…yadda yadda! :oops:

And no I did not smoke the cookies, in fact I did clean my smokerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s grease pan and racks and wood drawers and water tray. :roll:

Upgraded from Smoking Fanatic to Cookie Chef ... look out pies and cakes are coming. But having first chair at sample time IS a bonus

Hey Carl, That's kinda funny telling the wife she could bake cookies on the smoker and you wind up doing the baking. Good thing I read your post twice to be sure that your wife didn't do the baking it was you. I was going to tell my wife she could do the dishes in the smoker that way I'd get the dishes done and the smoker cleaned.. I left well enough alone cause the same may have happend to me .. I'd wind up doing the dishes in the smoker.. So any pics of these cookies?

Joe

Not even a subtle hint of that sweet smokey flavor?

Seriously, did you bake them directly on the racks or on pans? What did you think of the samples?

Snickerdoodles are one of my favorite cookies. I bet they are cheap to send in the mail. ;)

No smokey flavor…SoFalQuerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s finishing sauce covered it up! :lol:
I used cookie sheets!
Yeah, they were real good (were being the key word!)
The grandkids were visiting, need I say more!

They even got into the box waiting for FEDEX that said Ultramag! Ainâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t life a B**ch! :cry:

Cest la vie!

p.s. I try to keep my stainless smoker pretty clean (itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s new right now, but that will change) :roll:

ultramag, if you can sweet talk Up in smoke to send ya some snickerdoodles... you'll run some over to me won't ya? It's only a short 3 hr or so drive

Hmmmm, a likely story. You still can't blame a guy for trying. :(

PC, I'll just send you all of them I get since I'm a giver. :twisted:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky