Conecuh sausage recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rwfishead

Original poster
Dec 27, 2019
New here but found this forum while searching for how to make smoked sausage similar to conecuh . After many ,many trys I've come close. I saw the old thread hasn't had much attention in years and wondered if anyone was still interested.

welcome to SMF from NE Ohio. You may want to post a little more detailed thread on what you are looking for in the sausage forum. There are many sausage experts here.

welcome to SMF from NE Ohio. You may want to post a little more detailed thread on what you are looking for in the sausage forum. There are many sausage experts here.
Thanks for the welcome. Not really looking for anything yet. Was ,more less, responding to a old thread of how to duplicate the hickorysmoked sausage made by Conecuh . Best there is imo.
Not really looking, still learning. Just run across an old thread about conecuh sausage and had just come close with a recipe. Thanks for the welcome. Still trying to learn my way around.

New here but found this forum while searching for how to make smoked sausage similar to conecuh . After many ,many trys I've come close. I saw the old thread hasn't had much attention in years and wondered if anyone was still interested.
I just saw this and registered to be able to reply. I’d be very interested in what you’ve come up with. Please share!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky