Colder weather = smoked cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that's a healthy selection. I'm more interested in the Cracked Black Pepper.

Point for sure
Chris
thanks Chris, yeah the black pepper is another one I never had, will be sure to let you know when I try it. and thanks for the like Jim

Man that's a load of cheese!
That ought to last you a while!
Al
yeah Al, ya know how it goes though, by the time you give some to family and friends i'll be smoking another batch for me. but that's alright everyone enjoys it. thanks for the like Jim

Had some yesterday with that COLD beer!
D-SMOKED CHEESE.jpg

Reactions: smokerjim
Looks good! I'm interested in the Cracked Black Pepper also. And the bacon cheddar because bacon.
thank you Norwester, I haven't tried those yet, I did try the pesto jack personally it was good but nothing special, horseradish is still my #1

Jim sorry to say I must not have hit post reply,I never seen the pesto before did yo taste it before smoking? Wondering if it has nuts in it?
Richie

Jim sorry to say I must not have hit post reply,I never seen the pesto before did yo taste it before smoking? Wondering if it has nuts in it?
Richie
I must say I never even thought about tasting it before smoking, maybe i'll get some more tomorrow while they're on sale and try it without the smoke. I didn't notice any nuts in it, it has some type of peppers but very little heat to them, it was good but i will say it was nothing special. thanks for the like Jim

Just Found This, Jim!!
And it looks Great !!
My Favorite is Mozzarella.
Like.

Bear
thanks bear, mozzarella is another cheese i've never tried smoked but I will have to put it on my list for next time. i'm sure i'll be doing more before the holidays. thanks for the like bear. Jim

Still in the seventies here. Another month before I can try my hand at smoking some cheese, can't wait! That's a lot of cheese.

Still in the seventies here. Another month before I can try my hand at smoking some cheese, can't wait! That's a lot of cheese.
hang in there, cold weather is coming if not i'll send some your way down to 10 degrees here tomorrow night. so I have some to spare.

Reactions: ofelles
thanks bear, mozzarella is another cheese i've never tried smoked but I will have to put it on my list for next time. i'm sure i'll be doing more before the holidays. thanks for the like bear. Jim

Get some of the String cheese, which is Mozzarella in cylindrical shape about 3/4" Diameter & 4" to 5" long. You don't even have to cut them!!

Bear

I made a pulled pork/mushroom pizza the other day topped with smoked mozzarella and it was possibly the best pizza I've made to date. I'll be upping my mozzarella stash this winter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky