Choosing a new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have you considered a standard Weber 22 Kettle? You can get them used for 20 bucks and get a device called a slow n sear. I love this combination....you then get all of the other benefits of a Weber 22. lots of third party options....My favorite is a Santa Maria attachment. I also have a pizza oven kit, a wok, and a rotisserie. You cannot go wrong with a Weber kettle 22. And you can take this from a person that hasw a few very expensive and heavy duty smokers. 

Quote:
Have you considered a standard Weber 22 Kettle? You can get them used for 20 bucks and get a device called a slow n sear. I love this combination....you then get all of the other benefits of a Weber 22. lots of third party options....My favorite is a Santa Maria attachment. I also have a pizza oven kit, a wok, and a rotisserie. You cannot go wrong with a Weber kettle 22. And you can take this from a person that hasw a few very expensive and heavy duty smokers.
Nice collection!

I agree that a 22" kettle is a good option.

Along with a Slow 'n Sear, the Tip Top Temp and the Thermo Pro wireless you would have a great smoker with capabilities to keep you busy for a long time.

I feel like that set up could replace pretty much all my other Q's and I'd still be just fine.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky