Chile's Take on Sriracha Pickled Eggs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hillbilly GunPowder is a blend of six of the world's hottest chiles, they're handpicked, dried, smoked and crushed into a potent blend.
Jalapenos, Habaneros, Cuban Hots, Ghost aka Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpions and Carolina Reapers.
Its only available from the people who produce it, http://www.hotpepperfreaks.com/home.html

Thanks, have some on the way.

Be careful with it.
No worries, I have a couple of those around in dried and powdered form and I have been growing ghosts for a few years. I have been looking for something to bring up the heat in hot pickled eggs and a hotter 'hot mamma' recipe that I have been playing around with. I am not really a fan of the taste of the ghost pepper and other things I have tried to add heat, like Blair's and Dave's products, seem to leave a 'metallic' taste in the brine. This seems like maybe a good alternative.

No worries, I have a couple of those around in dried and powdered form and I have been growing ghosts for a few years. I have been looking for something to bring up the heat in hot pickled eggs and a hotter 'hot mamma' recipe that I have been playing around with. I am not really a fan of the taste of the ghost pepper and other things I have tried to add heat, like Blair's and Dave's products, seem to leave a 'metallic' taste in the brine. This seems like maybe a good alternative.
Try some SC Reaper

[CENTER[/CENTER]

Try some SC Reaper
LOL. Nepa I was about to say the same, the fresh Carolina Reapers have a great citrus tang to them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky