Chicken Sammich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love chicken but prefer the skin on and the bone in for that extra flavor. Mighty fine looking thighs.

• Wow
Reactions: TNJAKE
Jake that's one phenomenal sandwich!! Those flavors on chicken thighs for sandwich are 🔥! Glad to see you getting a cooker fired up! I've got a bag of boneless skinless thighs in the freezer just have to do a similar teriyaki chicken sandwich!

Last edited:
Happiness is cooking on a grill. Those pics and that sandwich would make me happy. Glad you got to fire up your grill Jake. The sandwich looks off the chain.

First off, good to see you sparking up , the smokers and grill I mean.

Now the chicken all sauced up is to drool for. And the sandwich, I would unhinge my jaw for one of those any day. and a side of sausage.
Now that is BBQ my friend.

David
Thanks David!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky