Chicken Sammich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas and non fellas! Been a while for a food post from me. Been well over a year since I’ve fired up and cookers. Gave my blackstone and pellet smoker away. Still have my kettle, stick burner and Santa Maria. Anyway beautiful day here in Tennessee! Decided on some thighs for sandwiches. Pack of thighs lightly seasoned with Montreal chicken

IMG_3934.jpeg

Onto the kettle with some andouille sausage

IMG_3935.jpeg

Let it roll for a couple flips then added this. I use it on Kalbi ribs and chicken pretty delicious
IMG_3930.jpeg

Brushed on

IMG_3936.jpeg

IMG_3937.jpeg

Few more flips and brushes with the sauce then all stacked to get all good for a few. I didn’t temp these life’s too short for that shit and I been cooking for years!

IMG_3938.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

Threw on some pineapple they go great with that marinade

IMG_3940.jpeg

And ready to eat. Lettuce, grilled pineapple, avocado, red onion, pepper jack, bacon and this……..
IMG_3931.jpeg

We are dukes people but this spicy blue plate is amazing. Here’s the sammiches

IMG_3941.jpeg

IMG_3942.jpeg

Pretty delicious meal!

Like riding a bike ! Damn dude , that's fantastic . Love the look of that chicken , and chicken always cooks better with sausage .
Nice work Jake .

Reactions: TNJAKE
Hell yes Jake! Glad to see you posting food. I’d hide in the doghouse just to get a plate of that, nice work sir.

Dang good looking sandwich Jake! I'd get all excited about it!

Ryan

Now that's A MANWICH!
Bird and sausage look great and glad to see ya back tending the coals Jake!
Gotta be on the lookout for the spicy mayo.

Keith

First off, good to see you sparking up , the smokers and grill I mean.

Now the chicken all sauced up is to drool for. And the sandwich, I would unhinge my jaw for one of those any day. and a side of sausage.
Now that is BBQ my friend.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky