Chicken Pie (Bear Style)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Bear! Love me some Chicken Pot Pie. Just the way I prefer it with more meat than veggies. Enjoy!

Mike

Thank You Mike!!
Yup----Meat always needs to be upped in recipes!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks really good Bear I love Chicken pot pie. The wife makes a real good one, and I'm not sure what she puts in it. All I know it doesn't last very long.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
I wouldn't want to eat this often. like some things, but It's Great to have a few times a year.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks really good. We have done the same here. My wife decided to make a change a while back.
Instead of the dough on top, she put the fried onions on the top (the ones in a can). It was just as good and was a welcome change.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
That looks really good. We have done the same here. My wife decided to make a change a while back.
Instead of the dough on top, she put the fried onions on the top (the ones in a can). It was just as good and was a welcome change.

Thank You Heel !!
Great Idea!!
Mrs Bear puts those "French's Fried Onions" on her Green Bean Casserole, but that sounds good on this too!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky