• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Char-Griller 2727 Cover

kevina12

Joined Apr 5, 2016

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
Welcome to the group Kevin. Post a picture of the pit and I'll put it up on the group homepage.

fpmich

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 17, 2013
Welcome KevinA12.

I bought a generic cover from Home Depot I think it was for about, 25-30 dollars.  It's not form fitting, but it keeps the weather off when not cooking.

kevina12

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Thanks Cliffcarter!  I'll get a picture posted this evening.

Fpmich - checkout the link to Amazon for the 5555 model, it actually fits nicely.  The hole for the smoke stack is a good fit and its large enough to accommodate the firewood box attachment.  Currently, I don't have the firewood box attachment and the cover is slightly large but still provides good coverage.

Last edited:

Timlarmer

Joined Apr 1, 2018
*oops can’t seem to delete post*
Just measured my cooking chamber it’s 35” so #5555 won’t fit as its for a 30” cooking chamber. Thanks guys

Hate to hijack your post but ...I have the CG Smokin champ md#1624 and having a hard time finding a cover. Anyone have any idea of the #5555 cover will fit ? The pic on the package looks like it should. Thanks for any advise.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.