Cavender’s Greek

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My Walmart carries it but my local Kroger doesn’t. I like to use it on most of my dishes unfortunately I need more seasonings like I need Uranium

• Haha
Reactions: Sven Svensson
Cavender's is awesome. It was my go-to when I lived in OK. Now I'm in CO and it's hard to find in stores. I've also never tried the no-salt version. It sounds like it would go great in sausage.
Not sure if you are still in CO as this is an old thread, but king soopers and safeway both carry it if you are still looking for some

Reactions: Steve H
GonzoAcres, welcome to the forum from Minnesota, enjoy your time here! If you want, stop by the roll call post and introduce yourself.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky