Case for the InkBird IBT-6XS?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

K9BIGDOG

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 7, 2017
New York
I just bought a new IBT-6XS and an extra meat probe. Does Inkbird have a case to hold this model? Searching on Amazon it looks like there's a case for pretty much every other model, but not that one.

Not sure offhand, but you can message them through this forum. I've found them to be incredibly responsive and offer nothing but great service!

Worst case scenario, make friends with someone who has a 3D printer ;)

As far as I know not yet, only for the 4 probe but like mentioned send them a message they're great for getting back to you

Search for small project or tool bags at big box stores for <$20 with lots of inside/outside pockets and elastic loops. I got mine from Menards described as a project bag. My therms have a magnetic back so they are stuck to the side of my microwave for quick access at the sliding glass door to my deck. Once unrapped the probes hang straight or draped over something. Once I get the kinks out I don't mess with them unrapping/rerapping. I have a small Thermowand (Javelin) instant read therm that stays in my project bag all the time. I don't haul around my smoker therms/probes. All my probes for my smoker and PID controller stay mounted in the smoker and are just unplugged when I bring in the electronics. Rarely do I clean them. The brown patina from smoke doesn't affect the speed or accuracy of the probe. It's grease or paticulates that do so I check for that and they stay outside till they need to be cleaned, several weeks. The plugs are under a waterproof smoker cover.
20200602_091443.jpg
20200602_091640.jpg
20200602_091602.jpg
20200522_115028.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky