Carne Asada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

edmonds

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 6, 2020
Huntsville, AL
Grilled skirt steak and pineapple, with homemade tortillas and pico.

P1040197.jpeg

P1040205.jpeg

That looks some kinda tasty right there!! Love grilled pineapple around here and that skirt steak looks perfectly cooked. Nice job.

Robert

Heck yeah bud that looks tasty. Saw the plate and google showed me your website. Beautiful farm you have!

That looks some kinda tasty right there!! Love grilled pineapple around here and that skirt steak looks perfectly cooked. Nice job.

Robert

Wow, that looks great. Great char on that pineapple.

Great plate of food . Love the grilled pineapple .
Nice work .

I sometimes look at the grocery pineapples but they are never really ripe. On this one, I could easily pull out one of the leaves. So I bought it.
I cut the outer layer off, quartered it lengthwise, lightly brushed with olive oil, then light drizzle of honey. Cooked with combination of direct and indirect, total about 30 minutes. Very tasty.

I know absolutely nothing about Skirt but l
lately I've been buying up Top Sirloin anytime there's a good deal on it. My wife cuts it up and puts it in a Carne Asada marinade for a few hours. Then it's into a grilling bowl over some charcoal to cook. When it's done, I usually eat a "bowl" then cut out 4 oz portions and put in freezer bags to make more bowls. The bowls are pretty much the same as the Mexican Grill restaurants except 10 times better and I add chopped habaneros to my pico. It's a great meal or snack and it takes just a few minutes to whip up out of the freezer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky