Can't do it wings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
I basically took every single open bottle of hot sauce I have and mixed them together with a table spoon of pure habenero powder.I'll be paying for this later.The wings with the zucchini cakes were untouched by this...that lone wing in the dish was the last one and I just couldn't do it.

Attachments

• 20211219_164221.jpg
    20211219_164221.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 20211219_170721.jpg
    20211219_170721.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20211219_174159.jpg
    20211219_174159.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 61
Have to live on the edge now and then.
The bad thing for me on wings is the sauce smeared on your cheeks going down the hatch.
I don't get the tailpipe revenge.

Wow, that is intense! You gotta be certified for chemical warfare after that. You’re a brave man, Salute!

why would you do that to yourself! they do look good though. my mouth is burning just reading this

Wings look great! There was a time that I handle something like that, those days are over now…but damn I want that last wing.

Reactions: 912smoker
Sweet mother. I broke a sweat just looking at the pics. But, bring on the cold beer....I'll try a couple with ya.
Jim

Reactions: 912smoker
Its one thing to pay in the morning but to continue to pay out the rest of the day just plain sucks.

The really stupid thing is I'll probably do it again someday.But then again I've never been accused of being a genius either.

Its one thing to pay in the morning but to continue to pay out the rest of the day just plain sucks.

The really stupid thing is I'll probably do it again someday.But then again I've never been accused of being a genius either.
Goll dang them wings were good! Made me sweat a little!

That's what you'll remember next time! Lol

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky