• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cajun Pork Sausage Recipe Needed

woodman3

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 22, 2013
I have some sausage I brought back from Louisiana.   I am looking for a sausage and rice recipe.  The one we tried didn't turn out too well.  The gravy wan't very good.   Looking for something not too spicy.   Suggestions will be appreciated.   

murraysmokin

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 14, 2015
Search the NOLA Andouille recipe its pretty good. This is just a sausage recipe...not sure on the rice & gravy.

Last edited:

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
Last week I got a box of Tony Chachere's Red Beans & Rice and tossed in some Andouille. It was pretty good for a mix. The mix wasn't spicy, but my Andouille is :biggrin:

jaxrmrjmr

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 21, 2013

I have some sausage I brought back from Louisiana.   I am looking for a sausage and rice recipe.  The one we tried didn't turn out too well.  The gravy wan't very good.   Looking for something not too spicy.   Suggestions will be appreciated.   
Looks like you are looking for the recipe for the dish and not for the sausage, right?

woodman3

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 22, 2013
Yes.  Looking for a recipe for a dish with sausage not for the sausage itself.   

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.