Bye Bye!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
Well after a week of trying to get the utilities shut off, waiting on hold every day I finally got it done. I had to spend an hour on the phone to change the insurance over
mad.gif

Same crap with a uhaul rental.
mad.gif

Then comes loading the truck, It was the biggest one 26' foot. Couldn't get every thing in it.
mad.gif

I had to waste another hour today getting the trailer, I had to get the smallest one since they didn't have the one I wanted.
mad.gif

So, we ran out of room on that. Now we loaded the van to the hilt.
mad.gif

Geez.
mad.gif

Now I suppose I will have to rent 2 storage units
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

We are leaving a day late and have to drive 10-12 hours AND unload tommorow.
mad.gif

What a nightmare!!!!!
mad.gif

Thanks for putting up with my Rant!!!
icon_wink.gif

Ron ya'll have a save trip and once you get there it'll all be in the past and might even be a funny story some day in the future. Way in the future
biggrin.gif

I hope ya made a few smoked sammies for the ride, that should make it a little better.
icon_cool.gif
When they say press 1 for English always press 0 repeatly until you get a human. Little trick I learned.
biggrin.gif

Ugh...sounds like a few of the out-of-state moves we've been through.

Take yourself a nice long break after you get finished up...you'll need it, brother! Keep your back straight when lifting, etc., whatever you do.

Good luck and safe traveling!

Eric

Hope he doesn't check this while still heading out there...poor Ron.

But hey, you'll be there and set up in no time and another trip will be behind you
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Have a good trip, Ron. It'll all be over soon and you'll be smoking up a storm again.

Yes he's in the midst of a moving experience and doesn't seem to be enjoying it. I'm sure he will enjoy it much more when they get there and get settled

The bright side is a new environment and new challenges ahead, keeps life interesting. Wishing you the best bud, and a safe trip too.

Just got off the phone with the Ron Man and he wanted me to post for him. They turned his phone line (modem) off and he doesn't have internet service. I brought him up to date on his responses to his post and he wanted me to let everyone know he appreciates the concern and the enthusiasm for his big move. He hopes to be back online tomorrow night and will get back with everyone properly. He wanted me to thank you all for the encouragement.

yup ron, when you read this hopefully the worse will be over... Utah is some beautiful country. i do believe you are going to enjoy yourself there!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky