• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Buyer Beware

grillin_all_day

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2008
i just saw this post and went with the wide body. i haven't had a chance to use it yet since it was just delivered today, but wish i would have came across this earlier
the only advantage to getting the cheaper one is less weight for when i have to move i guess, lol.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
WOW, talk about digging out of the archives!! This thread was originally started in 05! Goes to show some things stay the same!

trent

Joined Feb 5, 2008
This may have been the case in 2005, but I haven't seen any verification of the facts that one is a different gauge steel than the other. All the original post was based on was the shipping weight difference which was due to the different size. I have been wrong in the past though....(once)

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.