Butcher paper wrapping

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

The Bull

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 14, 2018
I have a full roll of white for wrapping homemade sausage can that be used for brisket and such for wrapping instead of foil or do I need the pink stuff??

been a wrapper for years don't like it too barky.......
wrap and rest in the Faux Cambro and stuff like that...you know

never mind nit wit move just went and checked .......ya have a full roll of white with nonstick on inside duh!

How do you tell if non stick? Is one side shiny? Dad has a roll and no shiny sides.

If you like Franklin you should get his book it's a must own. In it he tells you the reason why he uses paper rather than foil and most guys should still use foil.

Reactions: The Bull
How do you tell if non stick? Is one side shiny? Dad has a role and no shiny sides.

If you like Franklin you should get his book it's a must own. In it he tells you the reason why he uses paper rather than foil and most guys should still use foil.
got the book....ya my is slippery one side almost like wax paper...yes is shiny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky