Burgers on my Weber “Q” (More of my New Mix)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job Bear!

Did mixing the pork with the beef firm the burgers up a bit?

It's hard for me to tell---It's been years since I made a straight Beef Burger. I've been making Deerburgers for years (Part Deer, part Pork, and part Beef).
The Pork adds moisture to the burger, and better flavor, IMHO

Bear

This post inspired me to give the mix a shot today. It is indeed tasty, thanks Bear!

Good looking burgers. A good burger is like a Swiss army knife of food. You do some good stuff with it.
Jim

YUM! Love a good burger. The Pickled Red Beet Eggs look amazing, do you have one of your recipes for that I could try?

I have made mustard eggs and are a real favourite around here. I reckon your beet eggs will be the same.

Thank You Jabiru!!
We've been making Pickled Red Beet Eggs like that since we were married 52 1/2 years ago:
#1. Buy a Large Jar of Pickled Red Beets.
#2. Eat the solid contents of the Jar, but leave the liquid contents.
#3. Make as many Hardboiled Eggs as will fit in the jar, with the Juice.
#4. Wait at least 10 days before enjoying.
I've done multiple batches, but the third batch is getting pretty weak.
Second Batch is Fine.

Bear

Reactions: Jabiru
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky