Burgers it's what's for lunch

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 15, 2012
It was burger day on the kettle yesterday. However do to many gansettts I forgot to take the plated pictures - heck I forgot to eat supper, but I still had a good time visiting with a friend I hadn't seen in ages.

...and away we go

First two beer can bugers are formed
DSC01864.JPG

Followed up by four regular patties. Two seasoned with SnPnG and two seasoned up with Tony C's

DSC01866.JPG

Gotta have some bacon...
DSC01873.JPG

back to the beer can burgers for their innards - Started out with some shreaded Cabot Mexican blend
DSC01875.JPG

Then some deli roast beef:
DSC01879.JPG

Topped off with some gravy:
DSC01883.JPG

Mashed potato added:
DSC01889.JPG

Ok here's where things get a little fuzzy.

Oh I almost forgot the beer pole shot:
DSC01870.JPG

Since I forgot to eat and take any final pics. Here is the next dayers. All set for my lunches this week. Leftover veggies will be added to the extra compartment after supper tonight. Turned out pretty good. Especially since everything was made with leftover stuff we had in the fridge.

Chedder cheese was add to the top of the tators.

DSC01891.JPG

and my bacon swiss burger:
DSC01892.JPG

Again not to shabby a meal made from freezer and fridge fix'ins.

Thanks for taking a look.

Chris

That’s awsome Chris. I was going post some beer can burgers today, but was going to go in a meatloaf way. But then after that big cook I did yesterday, I shoved it off and just eating leftovers. I’m glad you posted those. Excellent.

That’s awsome Chris. I was going post some beer can burgers today, but was going to go in a meatloaf way. But then after that big cook I did yesterday, I shoved it off and just eating leftovers. I’m glad you posted those. Excellent.

I've done the meatloaf BCBs before and they're great. Make sure to post up when you finally make them. Thanks for the like and compliment Edge.

DanMcG DanMcG thank you for the like.

Chris

Looks fantastic.. new idea to me.. but I am borrowing this for reals!

Awesome looking burgers Chris! You must have been blitzed pretty good to forget about eating a burger that looks that delicious!

Reactions: chopsaw
Looks fantastic.. new idea to me.. but I am borrowing this for reals!

Appreciate that Charlie and for the like. BCBs are awesome and like fatties you can fill them up anyway you want. Check out the BBQ pitboys site for more inspiration.

Awesome looking burgers Chris! You must have been blitzed pretty good to forget about eating a burger that looks that delicious!

Pretty blitzed probably, but more so just got caught up rehashing old memories. Thanks for the kindly words and like also

Chris

Reactions: kilo charlie
If I was drinking that beer I would forget to take pics and eat too! 😂
Them burgers look good. I like the beer can burger idea.

Thank you Justin and for the like. BCBs are a great way to use up leftovers.

Nice looking burgers, but I see I gotta get a beer post ASAP !

Appreciate that Winter and for the like, the beer pole is the quintessential peice of BBQ equipment.

Chris

Reactions: Winterrider
Saw this yesterday , but was pretty busy .
Love the mash taters and gravy burger . I'm swiping that one for sure .
Fantastic .
Always creative cook coming off your kettles .

Saw this yesterday , but was pretty busy .
Love the mash taters and gravy burger . I'm swiping that one for sure .
Fantastic .
Always creative cook coming off your kettles .

Thanks Rich, you have to be a little creative when you can't really cook. Appreciate the like also.

Nice looking burgers Chris
I also am going to try the beer can burgers , with mashed and gravy of coarse, Well sir I'm in.

David

Appreciate it Dave and the like. We can thank the BBQ pit boys for the idea of BCBs, but what they're stuffed with is up to us. Give them a try and post up. I pretty sure you'll love them.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky