Bulk wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqjefff

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 27, 2022
I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get 20 or 40 pound bags of wood chunks. I looked on Amazon and they only have tiny amounts of post oak chunks. Online or in the bay area of california would be best. it would most likely be online because the bay area sucks.

Been a bazillion years since I was last up in the Bay Area, but is there a Bass Pro Shops near by? I have also mail order/ship to store for Ace/True Value stores and "Do It Best" hardware.

Western Wood, https://www.westernbbqproducts.com/ has some chunks in bags and ship to store works. If you have a saw, their mini logs are really nice and could be cut down to size.

I have seen some bags in some bigger Walmarts. Another place might be a firewood business. I live in So Cal (Orange County) and there is a firewood place that has a nice selection of smoking woods. It is a longshot but maybe something not to far away?? Good Luck.

Reactions: bbqjefff
Thanks. Yeah there is a Bass Pro Shops in Manteca. I will check out Western too.

Not sure about your area but we have Lowes and Home Depot big box hardware stores and they carry big bags of chunks

Yeah. I will look there. I just don't think they will have post oak.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky