Buffalo chicken taco sliders

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think cooking spray or lightly oiled will probably work. If I try I will let you know how they go. Big corn tortilla fans here too. I think wife has some cookie cutters around that size.
Let me know for sure! Lol....i started looking through the 5 million cookie cutters my wife has in a big plastic tub....i gave up pretty quick. Had just washed out a jar and the ring was sitting there so thats what I used lol!

Those buffalo taco sliders look awesome Travis!! I’ll be a bit modest here, so I’ll only ask for 53 of them.

Cool idea with the muffin pan. I’ve done the tortilla bowls that way, but it sure looks like you could fit enough mini taco shells that way.
Thanks xray!! Thanks for not beeing so greedy and asking for 54 like TNJAKE TNJAKE lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: xray
WOAH. That is pretty cool! BOOKMARKED. I think I will make for the Browns game!
Ravens fan. Had to troll.

1610569362455.png

Reactions: zwiller
I like the biscuit bowl idea. Might have to try that.
I bake them ahead of time . Fry up some sausage or bacon . What ever you want . Whisk up some eggs and add the cooked stuff . Pour in the biscuit bowls and bake to set the eggs .
I'll be doing these , but use the corn Tort's . I'll just make them up small , then use your idea . I just need to choose a press . I got carried away the other day .
20201025_194743.jpg

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I bake them ahead of time . Fry up some sausage or bacon . What ever you want . Whisk up some eggs and add the cooked stuff . Pour in the biscuit bowls and bake to set the eggs .
I'll be doing these , but use the corn Tort's . I'll just make them up small , then use your idea . I just need to choose a press . I got carried away the other day .
View attachment 480030
I think I might try some this weekend . the boys will love them! I remember seeing your post a while back on your tortilla press. Looks like you have a few more now! Lol! Beautiful work man! I have a cast iron one.....need to use it more often!

Reactions: chopsaw
Great idea Travis! They look awesome! Finally, I have an excuse for overstuffing my taco shells!

Ryan

I admire your will power........I would have had the entire pan gone before I knew it. Looks darn good.
Jim

Dang that's new to me and I like it a ton. Those look really good Travis bravo

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky