1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

brisket

Discussion in 'Beef' started by salmonclubber, Jul 4, 2005.

1. The meat is all gone but the pics remain. Here are the pics of the brisket/shoulder. Let me know if you see anything wrong or anything I could change. I've been smoking a long time but we can all learn and get better.
    -Senor Harv, Thanks for the info. I downloaded IrfanView (its free) and resized and converted the pics. Let me know how they look. Just FYI, while I was there I downloaded HT Fireman CDDVD Burner 1.3 and it's a totally wicked, laughably simple quick as lightning burner utility (also free). Two minutes from beginning of installation to end of burning pics onto CD! Even I can use it!
    My biggest problem was, the pics had somehow been saved as .bmp files which are, of course, not a supported format. :oops:
    Anyway, I welcome the feedback.
    p.s. The salmon shot is from the Kings we caught in Lake Michigan on 7/10/05
    I smoked fillets three ways, These wrapped, Teriyaki, and Ginger Garlic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]