Brisket for diner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

micahj02

Original poster
Dec 11, 2012
My father-in-law came into town  for Thanksgiving and brought a brisket with him. This is the same guy who turned me on to smoking in the first place. So last night he and I prepped every thing for this morning, which was a good learning experience and confidence builder. He's been at it for a long time and his knowledge was a welcome addition to my hobby. When we peeled the brisket out of the marinade wrap the juices were ripe with smell good flavors. Can't wait to tear into this.....

Looks good.   Do you always put your meats right on the foil?   I'd have to think that it would cut down on the smoke penetration.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky