Brinkmann Trailmaster LE Cover?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sxipro

Original poster
Nov 9, 2015
Hi,

New to forum. After attending Meatfest 2015 at a buddy of mine's house where he smoked 50 lbs of various meats and tasting by far the best smoked pork butt in my life, I decided that this was a hobby I needed to join in on. I ordered a Brinkmann Trailmanster LE (the same smoker my buddy has) from Cabelas for 249.99 which worked out great because another buddy of mine surprised me with a $250 Cabelas gift card because I painted his house pro bono for him last month.

I am trying to source a cover for a Brinkmann Trailmaster Limited Edition grill/smoker so I can protect my new toy from the elements. Looks like they are discontinued. Anybody have a source? I also read that maybe an Oklahoma Joe Grill cover would fit. Can anyone confirm or dispute this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Update on this. The Brinkmann was backordered and obsoleted, but I guilted the Cabelas people in giving me an even trade for a WSM 18.5 which showed up today. I am quite happy as it won't take up so much room on the patio, and it is a much higher quality item and will be fine for a family of 4.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky