Breakfast Pizza for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoginme

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 17, 2020
Love some breakfast for dinner. Made a couple breakfast Pizzas for dinner they are some work getting everything ready but so worth it. Thin crust whole wheat pre made crust, pepper gravy, breakfast sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash brown rounds and cheese baked in the ninja.

5B331CCF-6CAB-4D63-98ED-C1749734C7F5.jpeg
6EA18423-0A92-40B5-A2D6-206A3F41CC31.jpeg
59C9C1E5-EE49-42D0-AA2E-74A8D501FC2C.jpeg

Cool idea. I've made pizzas with par boiled slices of potato on top, but it never occurred to me to use hash rounds. Have you ever tried the loose hash browns or the little potato cubes?

Reactions: hoginme
Cool idea. I've made pizzas with par boiled slices of potato on top, but it never occurred to me to use hash rounds. Have you ever tried the loose hash browns or the little potato cubes?

I’ve never tried the other types of potatoes, I’ll have to give some other types a try next time. I do air fry the hash brown rounds first.

Great looking pie right there. With all of those ingredients I'm sure it was delicious.

Reactions: hoginme
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky