Brats and Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had a hankering for some burgers and brats on the griddle. 4 oz. meat balls and brats. Onion slices for Griddlin.
View attachment 676170
I wanted to try something different with the brats….I butterflied them with the intention of putting jalapeños and cheese on them.
View attachment 676171
didn’t quite go as planned as they curled on me. Guessing I should have peeled the casing off them first.
using my high dollar burger smasher…
View attachment 676172

View attachment 676173
Not the prettiest of pictures but still ate good. Fully dressed burger…lettuce, pepper jack cheese, grilled onions, tomato, and pickles with mustard and ketchup. Brat had mustard grilled onions and jalapeño. Of course had to get the required close up for DRKsmoking DRKsmoking and @tx smoker.

Thanks for stopping in
Jim
love your "Smoosher". I got a store bought one and still manage to get grease pops on my hand, but i got good control.

Reactions: JLeonard
Sorry for the delay, been off for a bit with family things to get organized

Looks great Jim, and congrats on the carousal ride.

Ha love the close up, I could go for a couple of those right now
Now that the storm has passed , and the house survived again, power back on today

Life is good

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Sorry for the delay, been off for a bit with family things to get organized

Looks great Jim, and congrats on the carousal ride.

Ha love the close up, I could go for a couple of those right now
Now that the storm has passed , and the house survived again, power back on today

Life is good

David
Glad to hear that David! Was worried bout you guys when I saw it moving that way. And thanks for the comment.

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
love your "Smoosher". I got a store bought one and still manage to get grease pops on my hand, but i got good control.
Yeah it’s a think #4 skillet. Perfect sized and I can put my fist in it to get a perfect “smoosh”.

Jim

Now that looks like a great meal Jim. That burger is killer! What kind of bun is that?
Its a artisan brioche bun out of the deli. I was walking past and they called out to me. Was pretty darn good.

Looks pretty good. Wife is down with Covid so can I get 2 burgers to go please. Congrats on the rotator ride.
Oh man, I'd for sure send ya a couple. Hope the wife feels better soon.

Jim

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky