Bout pork fried rice time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Hey All,

So I' am gonna do some pork fried rice using my Kikkoman's spice package :<). Question I have is I wanted to use some char siu sauce on the pork. Everyone likes using pork butt or shoulder but there's only two of us ole people so that much meats over kill even for vacuum sealing and freezing. I do have some pork loin chops coming i was thinking of using some of that.. thoughts? I can't wait to use my new 14" wok lol.

Pork chops should work just fine, but I would choose those from the rib end. Think of them as the ribeye part of the pork loin...

Reactions: negolien
Yeah might come down to me getting meat somewhere besides safeway also. Not only are m,eat prices there insane here in sacramento but I don't really see any small pork roasts. I guess i could go with the country style spare ribs maybe? I can either go to winco or walmart... the winco would be on my way home walmart would be out of the way for me but doable.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky