Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (Ninja)

Like I said before this thing makes such Great Tasting Chicken, I just gotta make it often!!
And it’s healthy & so easy to make.

So here we go:
I Preheated My Ninja Smart Grill for 5 Boneless Thighs.
I put Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic powder, and Onion Powder on both sides of 5 Thighs.
Then with the Ninja set on 390° (Air Crisp) I spread the Thighs out with the nice side down.
After 10 minutes, I flipped them over & basted both sides of 3 of them (Mine) with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce, and the other 2 got Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce on them.
Then 5 minutes later I checked them, and gave them all another application of the same stuff as before, and closed it up for another few minutes. Then 4 minutes later they were Done Just right.

So the first night I had started with 1 Thigh, with Mixed Veggies, Mashed Taters & Cream of Chicken Soup for gravy.

Then the Second Night I cut up a Thigh to heat up, Then covered it with some leftover mixed veggies, and Rice, with a couple of BBQ sauces & Marinara mixed in. Then a few squirts of Frank’s Hot Sauce on top, and some Provolone, and Nuked it all until Hot.

The third night I did similar, but without the Rice or Veggies.

This Ninja Smart Grill & Air Fryer is really earning its keep!!!

Five Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs seasoned in my Ninja AirFrying Basket:
IMG_8082.JPG

After 10 minutes @ 390°:
IMG_8084.JPG

Sauced both sides, and flipped:
IMG_8086.JPG

First Night's Supper with one Thigh, Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for gravy, and Mixed Veggies:
IMG_8087.JPG

Getting second night ready:
IMG_8088.JPG

Cut up another Chicken Thigh:
IMG_8089.JPG

Mix some rice, Marinara sauce & BBQ sauce, and Mixed Veggies with my Chicken pieces:
IMG_8090.JPG

Cover with 3 slices of Provolone & Nuked to melt, for Bear's second night's Supper:
IMG_8091.JPG

Another cut up thigh, with Marinara & Frank's Hot Sauce:
IMG_8092.JPG

Topped with 2 slices of Provolone & Nuked, for Bear's third night's Supper:
IMG_8093.JPG

Have you tried SV them before Air Frying? Yours look great. I Sous Vide chicken for the first time the other day and was surprised by the outcome. Wonder if the the air fryer would be a good choice to brown the outside after

Some fine looking meals there John !
You are cooking some great food with the Ninja and eating healthy at the same time!

Keith

You are eatin' pretty darned good in the hood John, some fine lookin' bird going on there! RAY

Looks great John. Another excellent set of Chicken dinners! You almost have that Ninja on Auto Pilot, lol.

Jeez Bear, I keep seeing these great looking meals you're doing in the Ninja and I'm jealous. I'd love to get one but am slam out of room for any more cooking toys. I have 2 Ninja toys and love them. A blender that Tracy got me for Christmas year before last and a food processor I got about 8 months ago. Ninja makes a great product. I just wish they could make more space in my kitchen :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Have you tried SV them before Air Frying? Yours look great. I Sous Vide chicken for the first time the other day and was surprised by the outcome. Wonder if the the air fryer would be a good choice to brown the outside after

Thank You FB !!
I have SV'd boneless thighs, and they come out good, but not better than with only the Ninja.
And when I tried SV & Ninja, they got a little dry, so since they come out so perfect just in the Ninja, I just stick to that. When I do them for a total of 22 minutes, they come out seared nicely.
Thanks for the Comment !!

Bear

Thank You FB !!
I have SV'd boneless thighs, and they come out good, but not better than with only the Ninja.
And when I tried SV & Ninja, they got a little dry, so since they come out so perfect just in the Ninja, I just stick to that. When I do them for a total of 22 minutes, they come out seared nicely.
Thanks for the Comment !!

Bear
I will
Admit I talked soooo much smack about SV and gray meat more of a joke than anything in chat. But I can not believe how good boneless chicken breast come out when Sv. Sorry about the hi Jack.

Reactions: Bearcarver
Wow! Those look delicious! Boneless thighs are in standard rotation here! We may have to find some room for one of those Ninjas. Great meals as always Bear!

Jeez Bear, I keep seeing these great looking meals you're doing in the Ninja and I'm jealous. I'd love to get one but am slam out of room for any more cooking toys. I have 2 Ninja toys and love them. A blender that Tracy got me for Christmas year before last and a food processor I got about 8 months ago. Ninja makes a great product. I just wish they could make more space in my kitchen :emoji_laughing:

Robert
I can tell you this the best kitchen toy I have ever had. I had to get a kitchen cart for it but I just love this thing!

That is some mighty tasty looking yard bird you have there Bear!

Thanks for sharing,

John

Thank You John!!
Appreciate that !!

Bear

Some fine looking meals there John !
You are cooking some great food with the Ninja and eating healthy at the same time!

Keith

Thank You Keith !!
I figure it's a little late for me, but good for Mrs Bear.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: 912smoker
You are eatin' pretty darned good in the hood John, some fine lookin' bird going on there! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great John. Another excellent set of Chicken dinners! You almost have that Ninja on Auto Pilot, lol.

Thank You Mike!!
Once you get the settings nailed down, it is kinda like Auto-Pilot.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Jeez Bear, I keep seeing these great looking meals you're doing in the Ninja and I'm jealous. I'd love to get one but am slam out of room for any more cooking toys. I have 2 Ninja toys and love them. A blender that Tracy got me for Christmas year before last and a food processor I got about 8 months ago. Ninja makes a great product. I just wish they could make more space in my kitchen
:emoji_laughing:

Robert

Thank You Robert !!
Getting this Ninja, allowed me to retire some of my Kitchen Toys, leaving room for my Ninja.
Now my Kitchen Toys are down to:
Sous Vide Supreme
Ninja Smart Grill
4 Slice Toaster
Can Opener
Vacuum Sealer

Things like my Show-time Rotisserie & my Auto Slicer are stored in another room until needed.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Your meals always score Bear. I've got thighs set out for tonight and it's your fault! :emoji_laughing:

Looks good as always.

Wow! Those look delicious! Boneless thighs are in standard rotation here! We may have to find some room for one of those Ninjas. Great meals as always Bear!

Thank You Jed !!
You would not be disappointed !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky