• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Big Giveaway for Inkbird Waterproof Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes and Waterproof instant read!

Joined Jul 15, 2020
GIVEAWAY TIME!!!For ONE FREE Waterproof 150 feet Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XC & ONE Waterproof instant read IHT-1P!
ONE WINNER!

Features of the IBT-4XC: Ipx5 Rated Waterproof, The battery can last about 40Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, magnetic.
Features of the IHT-1P: Reading in 3-5 Seconds,Rechargeable & Backlit,Magnetic and Hold temp button.

Rules: Comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 18-July. After receiving the products, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.

If you can't wait to see if you're the winner, here are discount codes to help at checkout:
50% Off discount for IHT-1P: PM me.
15% Off discount for IBT-4XC: VDOKPB5W

amazon" style="max-width:120px">
View attachment 453972
View attachment 453973
GIVEAWAY TIME!!!For ONE FREE Waterproof 150 feet Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes IBT-4XC & ONE Waterproof instant read IHT-1P!
ONE WINNER!

Features of the IBT-4XC: Ipx5 Rated Waterproof, The battery can last about 40Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, magnetic.
Features of the IHT-1P: Reading in 3-5 Seconds,Rechargeable & Backlit,Magnetic and Hold temp button.

Rules: Comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 18-July. After receiving the products, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time. Thanks.

If you can't wait to see if you're the winner, here are discount codes to help at checkout:

View attachment 453972
View attachment 453973
I'm in!.

2Mac

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 30, 2020
Thanks once again Inkbird.
Love your products.
Count me in please

dr k

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 22, 2013
Thanks for the opportunity! Count me in.

BaxtersBBQ

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 5, 2020
Please sign me up! I’d love the chance to win one. I would definitely share my experience on the forum. Heck I’ll even do a YouTube review if you want!

willy appleseed

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 30, 2016
ONE WINNER!

View attachment 453972
View attachment 453973
ONE WINNER!

View attachment 453972
View attachment 453973

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
This sponsor is the greatest! Thanks again for the opportunity.

Please count me in!

Thanks,

John

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.